Resources for your book & beyond
Book marketing tools and resources to help you write, publish, and promote your books. Any link with a * is an affiliate link which means if you make a purchase through that link, I earn a small commission from the sale, although the price is the same for you. Thank you for supporting my small business.
Book Research & Writing
- Publisher Rocket* – Get Amazon keywords, categories, and competition data from this tool made by Kindlepreneur.
- Frase – Write content that gets ranked! This tool helps you find SEO keywords so you can outrank your competition.
- KD Spy* – Another great tool for Amazon research
- Grammarly – Free grammar & speller checker with a premium option
- ProWriting Aid* – Write manuscripts and edit them. This is similar to Grammarly but with a more cost-effective premium option.
- Scrivener* – Write a book or manuscript with this software that allows you to edit and format your book with ease. Great for any project or organizational task.
- Book Title Generator – Perfect titles in less than a minute.
- Answer the Public – Generate ideas for real-time customer questions.
- Zotero Bib – Create a bibliography in almost any format.
Book Marketing Tools
- Creative Market* – Graphics, fonts, and other design elements for promoting your book.
- Canva* – Design web and social graphics in a few easy steps. No design skills needed! 30-Day FREE trial.
- Tailwind* – This tool assists with “pinning” images on Pinterest for higher rank and visibility. Try it free for 30 days.
- Tailwind Create* – Create Pinterest pins and Instagram images in seconds.
- Publer.io* – Social media scheduling tool that is easy to use.
Author Website Tools
- Clean Talk Plugin* – Prevent spam and hacking attempts with this cost-effective tool.
- Elementor Pro – Create a WordPress website with this page builder option.
- Namecheap* – My go-to for inexpensive domain names.
- Mailerlite* – Create forms and automations for email campaigns and capture subscribers to promote your content.
- AppSumo* – Platform for entrepreneurs to create fulfilling businesses. They provide tools you need to grow and scale without the expense. I’ve used them to buy Publer, Frase, WordPress plugins, and SEO tools for my website.
- Short Pixel* – Compress your images on your site automatically and make your pages load faster.
Focus & Productivity
- Balance App – Use this app for meditations that help you relax, focus, and get to sleep.
- Airtable – Productivity website that has a variety of templates to keep yourself organized.
- Lines of Zen – An app that helps you quiet your mind with the creative task of drawing, even if you aren’t an artist. Helps with focus and attention.
Get the Book Promotion Planner
Download the marketing planner to help with promoting your book!